You Choose How to Manage Your NDIS Funding
We can assist to develop your plan and manage your budget for supports.
The NDIS is about providing participants with choice and control. This makes our role in the planning process very important when dealing with participants and their families. We will help you to decide which plan management options are right for you. Whatever you decide, we want the easiest and most effective method for you.
You will always have the right to choose your support providers, when and how those supports are delivered. You also have the option for a streamlined payment and budgeting service, managed by Effective Plan Management, to ensure your selected support providers are paid on time and within your budget. In either situation, our role is to keep your budget and supports on track.
For more comprehensive information about your NDIS plan and choices, please visit the NDIS website: Understanding your plan and supports
Or contact our office to discuss with a consultant.
Good Ways to Start Planning
Local Area Coordinators and Early Childhood Partners are your first point of contact.
There are a range of people who can help to implement your NDIS plan and get you started with receiving supports. Depending on your personal situation, you will have access to a Local Area Coordinator, Early Childhood Partner and or a Support Coordinator. You can discuss your NDIS funding package with these people to gain tailored advise and guidance to the available services.
The three main options to manage your NDIS plan are:
- National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA – your services coordinated and delivered by the Australian Government)
- Self-manage (you do all the work – planning, budgeting, paying providers)
- Effective Plan Management (get assistance with your planning, budgeting and payments to your chosen providers)
The benefits of choosing Effective Plan Management are:
- Personal service and budgeting advice
- Professional administrative support and less paperwork for you
- Flexible appointment schedules
- Shared responsibility for a good plan
- Save time and gain confidence